I’ve been a health coach/consultant for 15+ years, and it is such an honor and privilege to partner with clients and see the transformations that takes place in their lives.
Many years ago I was diagnosed with Metabolic Syndrome. At that time, there wasn’t really anyone around that could help guide me, or address what I needed to do about it. I spent years struggling through yo-yo dieting, weight loss, weight gain, PCOS, fatigue, and a myriad of other symptoms that I had no idea how to deal with.
I studied metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance and its profound effects on metabolic health. I’ve completed thousands of hours of training, over 25+ years, on a wide area of topics. I gained considerable knowledge and advanced certifications along the way.
But it really wasn’t until I found Dr. Bikman and Insulin IQ that the fireworks started going off! It’s exciting stuff and I love sharing this with my clients and seeing their remarkable changes!
Health is our most valuable treasure. It is such a blessing when something (or someone) comes along that helps optimize health and wellness. It allows us to follow our passions and take on new adventures. I’m an avid pickleball player, playing 2 or more hours daily. I recently learned to paddleboard. I enjoy walks with the dog, playing cards, and time spent with friends and family.
I was a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist for many years before transitioning to a more Functional Medicine approach. Insulin IQ brings all of these paths together for a lifestyle plan that is do-able and result-oriented. I love working with my clients and seeing the incredible transformations as they experience metabolic health.
- Insulin IQ Certified Coach
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBCHW)
- Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach FMHWC
- ReCode Certified - Reversing Cognitive Decline (Dale Bredesen)
- Certified Health Coach (CHC)
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (CAS), Health Educator (AHE), & Practitioner (AHP)
- Additional certifications in other schools of Health Coaching, Yoga teacher (CYT), Herbalism, Aromatherapy, and holistic and botanical health.
- Weight loss
- Behavior modification and lifestyle change
- Brain fog, mental clarity, and cognitive concerns (Alzheimers/Dementia)