POST SUMMARY: What this means for you…
It’s time to understand the simple truth behind why we’re sick and fat.
- Scientists labeled fat the enemy. They were wrong.
- The overconsumption of carbs and sugar is chiefly responsible for the epidemics of obesity and Type 2 diabetes.
- The global realization of these SCIENCE-BASED, nutritional truths has been spearheaded by remarkable doctors and scientists like Benjamin Bikman, Ph.D., cofounder of the Insulin IQ™ movement.
- You don’t hear this from your doctor for a number of reasons.
- Nearly every modern-day health disorder has one thing in common with every other modern-day health disorder. To varying degrees, each is caused or exacerbated by the inability of the hormone insulin to perform as it should—a condition, largely within our control, known as Insulin Resistance.
- You can reverse the effects of obesity and Type 2 diabetes by changing the way you eat.
- It’s NOT about exercising more. It’s NOT about restricting calories. It’s simple, but not easy.
- It’s not easy because our modern diet is so dominated by carbohydrates—a result of decades of misinformation and nutritional dogma.
- The Insulin IQ™ movement promotes clarity, healing, and freedom for people who are tired of being sick and fat.
- You CAN turn your health around. We show you how.